Join us for October’s Professional Development Opportunity
October 11, 2019
Location: Riverside III 2D
Presenter: Sarah Kennedy
Life Coach & Occupational Therapist
Program Title: I am the owner of Sarah Kennedy Coaching where I a focus on coaching families affected by autism and ADHD. Additionally, I am the co-owner of Integrative Family Law Services, a collaborative service that provides both legal and coaching services to couples seeking collaborative separation and parenting agreements. I am a certified life and weight coach from the Life Coach School as well as an Occupational Therapist.
I will presenting the self coaching model as developed by master life coach instructor Brooke Castillo. I will incorporate both how to use the model for coaching ourselves as well as with our clients including:
1. Understanding the difference between a circumstance and a thought including the importance of identifying neutral facts versus our thoughts about them
2. How feelings are created
3. How we generate all results
4. How to Change our thoughts to produce different results as well as how to coach our clients to do the same.
5. Tools to endowed our clients to use the model to achieve their results independently and the role of this tool in our coaching practice.
This teaching will incorporate core competencies #4- 10.
Re: CCE’s for ICF Virginia- Roanoke Chapter
The International Coach Federation (ICF) has reviewed the application for Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units for this event:
Event Title: Self Coaching Model Speaker: Sarah Kennedy
Event Date: 10/11/2019
Join us for November’s Professional Development Opportunity
November 8, 2019
Presenter: Anne Millehan
Anne Millehan, founder of Millehan Coaching and Consulting, is a certified coach and consultant for company owners, leaders, and motivated executives. She specializes in business performance coaching and corporate strategy consulting. Anne draws from her strong background in the financial and medical industries, having worked for Crestar Bank, Dominion Bank, Bristol Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline and Sanofi. Her primary roles have been as manager, account manager, field trainer, field sales representative and management trainer. Her proven ability to penetrate new markets, capture market share, and accelerate corporate revenue gains, gives her a unique perspective when working with clients, particularly those determined to grow.
In corporate positions, Anne has been a National Sales Champion twice, delivering in the top 2-8% of all sales representatives for both GlaxoSmithKline and Sanofi. She’s received Area Innovation awards as well as being recognized with Audacity, Solidarity, Creativity and Lead Teams Awards. She understands what it takes to achieve impressive sales results in a competitive marketplace. Her coaching and consulting work draw from this experience and knowledge.
Program Title: Developing your “Sales” presence in the Coaching World
Sales is about understanding a customer’s need and providing a solution. But as coaches we don’t provide a solution, we help our clients see the solution for themselves. So, how can we make a sales presence relevant?
During my presentation and discussion, we will look at how we can share our business with potential clients in a way that doesn’t sound “salesy” but can capture to interest of the potential client to want to hire us as a coach. It can be uncomfortable for coaches to sell and we will work on ways to make this process comfortable.
Discussion Topics Include:
• • Having the sales mindset without sounding like a typical sales person
• • What not to do!!!
• • Who is your client or niche and why does it matter?
• • Three ways to determine a niche
• • Where does a sales fit into the coaching world and our business?
• • Your Unique Selling Proposition
• • Create your brand and marketing strategy
• • Approach- Developing your promotional message and niche presence (social media)
This course will address the following core competencies:
• • Coaching Presence
• • Creating Awareness
At the end of the presentation, participants will have an understanding of:
• • The value of having a niche
• • Sharing their story as part of their promotional message
• • Their unique brand and marketing strategy
• • Understanding of the benefits of having effective social media presence
Re: CCE’s for ICF Virginia- Roanoke Chapter
Event Title: Developing your “Sales” presence in the Coaching World Speaker: Anne Millehan
Event Date: 11/8/2019
You may issue approval to each attendee for the following hours:
ICF Virginia Charter Chapter