April Program features two half-day workshops
Mark your calendar now for Friday, April 8, 2016. ICF Virginia will present two half-day workshops featuring Denise Hedges, PCC, renowned business development coach, speaker and Coach University faculty member with over 30 years of experience in sales and marketing. ICF Virginia extends a special invitation to our members outside the Richmond area to join us for a day of practice-building! Learn more
8:30-9am - Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 am Workshop #1: Selling without Hype or Manipulation! Using the Core Competencies
Wish you were better at closing sales?
Wish you could get more comfortable with selling yourself?
Frustrated because you haven’t found a way to do that without sounding too slick and salesy?
Learn how to sell by being your most authentic self … by focusing on service. When you use the core competencies during the sales process, you will come from a place of integrity, genuine caring, and a deep desire to serve people and you’ll automatically be more attractive to potential clients.
You'll learn how to use the core competencies of active listening, powerful questioning, and direct communication throughout the sales process. It’s all about establishing trust and being of service to people.
In this presentation, you will learn to:
- Ask for the business in a straightforward and non-threatening way … a way that potential clients welcome.
- Coach potential clients through any concerns or objections they may have. This isn’t about overcoming objections.
- Talk with potential clients and customers in a way that’s comfortable, authentic, and has their best interests in mind.
- Close more sales and get comfortable with the process.
11:30 - 12:30 Lunch (available to those who enrolled for both Workshops)
12:30 pm Workshop #2: Launch Yourself As A Speaker … Starting Out on the Right Foot!
It’s no secret that speaking is one of the fastest – and best – ways to grow a business. Learn how to get the ball rolling on the path to becoming a high impact speaker. Denise will share her turnkey Speaker Success System that’s packed with foundational tools you need to create a proven speaking system…one that’s guaranteed to bring new clients in the door and keep bringing them in!
You’ll learn how to:
- Find the right groups to speak to … ones where audience members are much more likely to become paying clients!
- Make the contacts, get the gigs, and manage the outreach and planning process.
- Handle the logistics, so you aren’t surprised or thrown off by the unexpected and you’re better able to handle the curveballs that get thrown your way.
- Yes, you have to have something important to say … say it in a compelling way that enlightens and inspires … and be able to convert the people you inspire into new clients.
Mark your calendars now and stay tuned for more details on location, cost and times. Resource Developments CCEUs will be available for these programs.