Join us for November’s Professional Development Opportunity
Conflict as a Catalyst for Individual & Organizational Growth
Natalie Garramone, ONE EIGHTY
This interactive session will increase awareness of conflict and its effect on leaders and their teams. It will provide tools to better understand and address the root behaviors that create tension. Attendees will leave with an understanding of how their own behaviors can contribute to and perpetuate conflict as well as how they can work towards resolving conflict. When it comes to ICF Coaching Competencies, this topic is related to quite a few of them, including: Establishing trust and intimacy with the client, Active listening, Powerful questioning, Direct communication, Creating awareness, Managing progress and Accountability.
Session participants will:
1) understand and address the root behaviors that create tension
2) learn their own conflict management styles
3) understand how to work with other conflict styles
4) understand how to begin resolving conflict
About the Presenter:
For the past decade, Natalie has worked as a consultant with executive teams—both nationally and internationally—to develop strategies aimed at fostering growth and innovation, shifting organizational culture, and engaging employees.
● She has driven large-scale change and innovation initiatives inside Fortune 500 companies alongside sales, customer service, R&D, and new product innovation teams, to name a few.
● She has certifications in mediation, mindfulness-based stress reduction (MSBR), and yoga instruction (200RYT).
● She was promoted to CEO before the age of 30....
But, here's what you really need to know: As a child, Natalie was the one to raise her hand with “just one more question.” Never satisfied with a standard response, she wanted to know more, learn more, do more. That innate curiosity and insatiable craving for informed action powers her today.
● She has the rare ability to toggle seamlessly between big-picture thinking and in-the-weeds execution. She listens, digests, and synthesizes information on the spot, reflecting back key points while remaining remarkably objective.
● She truly likes people. She loves figuring out what motivates them. And she believes their intellect and spirit have limitless power to drive business outcomes.
● She is often described with the same select adjectives. Unflappable, intelligent, diplomatic, and level-headed are among them.